Founded on 14 September 1952, the Philippine Sociological Society (PSS) is a non-stock, non-profit professional association that is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission. As an inclusive social science organization, our members come from a range of disciplines whose professional careers have a fundamental connection to sociology.
- Invitation to Attend the 2014 National Conference of the Philippine Sociological Society
- 2014 PSS National Conference – Mindanao State University, General Santos City
- PSR Issue 1953-2011 List of Articles
- Youth Violence and School Shootings: Virginia Tech and Beyond
- CALL FOR PAPERS: PSR SPECIAL ISSUE ON RELIGION
CALL FOR PAPERS: 201… on CALL FOR PAPERS: PSR SPECIAL I… 2014 PSR Special Iss… on CALL FOR PAPERS: PSR SPECIAL I…