CALL FOR PAPERS: PSR SPECIAL ISSUE ON RELIGION
The Philippine Sociological Review (PSR) is now accepting submissions for the Special Issue
A Religious Society? Advancing the Sociology of Religion in the Philippines
Issue Editors: Manuel Victor J. Sapitula and Jayeel Serrano Cornelio
Standard length of manuscripts is 7,000 words but shorter or longer contributions may be considered. Research notes and book reviews are also welcome. Authors should remove any phrase or statement that would identify them in the manuscript.
The manuscript will undergo double-blind peer review.
Submissions must include:
• An abstract of 150-250 words summarizing the findings and arguments of the article; and
• A separate title page with the author’s name, affiliation(s) and contact addresses
• Manuscripts must be electronically prepared using Microsoft Word 2007 or compatible text format
• Text should be double-spaced and in Times New Roman, 12-point font size
• Margins should be one inch on all four sides
• Page numbers must be supplied at the bottom of the page
• Submissions must follow the ASA Style Guide (4th ed., 2010)
Deadline for submission is 1 April 2014.
Please submit your manuscripts to Manuel Victor J. Sapitula (email@example.com) and Jayeel Serrano Cornelio (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Download pdf of Call for Submission here:PSR Special Issue Call for Papers